Saturday 21 November 2009

Hurry up and Wait

Sorry I've been so behind on blogging, but I've been in house selling chaos. We've had our house on the market for over 5 months. Most weeks, we have averaged 5 showings a week. We have kept thinking that something was going to happen, but the 2 offers we had were not what we were needing.

Anyway, over the last 2 weeks, we have been in negotiations with a family our 3rd offer), and have finally come to an agreement and have a contract! We close and have to be out of here on December 3rd. I know, quick, right?

After praying for this to happen for the last several months, it seems like everything is happening fast. AND we haven't found a new home for ourselves. We are moving into Tadd's sister's house for awhile until we find somewhere we love.

So tonight as I did the dishes, I thought how weird that some other family will be eating dinner in this kitchen in 10 days. After 4 years of my family of 3, then 4, now 5, eating in this kitchen. Strange. Bittersweet. Looking forward to seeing what the Lord has planned for us next!

1 comments:

Donna said...

Congratulations and OH MY GOODNESS- I can't believe you are moving in 10 days!! I will pray for you guys- I know it's a lot to do on top of the holidays! And I pray you find the perfect HOME for your family! Whohoo! No more keeping the house clean!!!!!!!