Wednesday 14 November 2012

Thankful for Days 13 and 14-Red and Friends

I'm so thankful for good music.  Music makes me happy.  Taylor Swift's new album is so good.  I do like Taylor, but typically put in one of her cds because the kids want to listen.  Not the case with the new album.  I put it in because I want to listen.  Her writing is really getting good as she grows and matures.

Also thankful for my group of friends here in Franklin.  I'm thankful for all of them, but in this case, I'm talking about the ones from my mom's group.  We get together once a month at someones house for "Bunko."  We rarely play bunko though.  We eat dinner, talk and the hours fly by.  It's just really nice to have a group of like minded women who you can share things with.  We mostly laugh...lots.  Last night was no exception.  Thank you God for these women who are unique in their own ways and are the joy of my heart!

0 comments: